Saturday, November 14, 2009

Goodbye for Now!

Dare to Dream!Make Education Fun!

Dear Mr. Sullivan and EDM Classmates,
It has been a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I feel more empowered to become a teacher today, than ever before, and I know that this is partly due to all of you! The wonderful atmosphere of our class, coupled with the warm and encouraging manner of our teacher made this class most enjoyable.
Mr. Sullivan I wish you and your dear family all of the best in life! I pray that you will complete your endeavor to place a title of Doctor to your name. You do most adamantly deserve to accompany the title to your education, as your spirit already endures your status to be of great admiration to many.
To my fellow classmates I wish each of you joy as you continue your journey though life. I believe your intentions toward teaching to be noble and honorable and pray you find reward in your career.
May your hearts be filled with love and compassion, may your dreams be peaceful and fulfilled, may your worries be few and above all may you feel blessed throughout your life, as I do to have crossed your path during my journey.
God Bless,
Mrs. Angel Padgett

No comments:

Post a Comment