Friday, October 30, 2009

Friendly Letter by Kimball H.

Below you can read a letter from a child I am corresponding with, He will be going to Halloween tomorrow night and is really excited. After Halloween he will post a picture so I will post it for you all to view as well.

Kimball's Friendly Letter

10/16/09
Dear friend in Wisconsin,

Halloween is coming up soon. What are you wearing for Halloween? Last year I got 600 pieces of candy counting my brother and sisters candy. Also, I can't wait to make my costume. It's going to be awesome, ugly, and scary. I don't know what my costume will look like. I am planning on getting 800 pieces of candy.
After trick or treating, I will go to a haunted house. I am not scared of haunted houses anymore because I conqered my fear last year. The haunted house I want to got to is out of town.
What will your costume look like? I bet it will look like Freddy Krueger. How many pieces of candy are you planning on getting this year. I am planning on getting 800 pieces of candy. Last year I got 600 pieces of candy counting my brother and sisters candy. The day after Halloween I will send you the picture.

Your friend,
Kimball H

No comments:

Post a Comment