Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kaia, The Hawaiian word for Ocean

Word Sample PicturesKaia Means Ocean

This video and Kaia's Blog takes this class to the next level. As a parent I really attached to this, wishing I could have had something like this from my son's childhood. In fact, it sparks my interest to try and do it now. I thought the entire process was brilliant. Her father is a brave and caring man to take this oppurtunity to document his children's lives in this way, while sharing his passion for technology.

I hope that I am able to embrace all of these applications in my classroom. How wonderful learning can be and as technology advances it is just fascinating how many possibilities when can not even dream of yet. I am so excited about the things I will hopefully be able to do in my classroom in a few years, that I did not even dream possible before taking this class.

2 comments:

  1. The best time to start something is now, so go for it! We live in a very exciting time where we can do so much more now than even 5 years ago. How exciting is that?!
    Mr. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel, I agree with Mr. Chamberlain! Start documenting your son's experiences now; nothing is ever too late! With all of the new technogoly, your son can learn as well as make memories! Technology is always changing, and that's the exciting part!

    ReplyDelete